THESE IMAGES OF SACRED GEOMETRY ARE VISUAL ARTICULATIONS OF THE FOLLOWING ANCIENT AND FUTURISTIC IDEOLOGIES: FOREVER IS FOREVER.
- Tube Torus
- Seed of Life
- By ratcheting the Seed of Life one obtains the basic structure of the Tube Torus. The Tube Torus is basic in the study of Vortex forms. This first simple study of a one dimensional form leads to the understanding of multidimensional vortex forms.
- Slinky Effect
- The Spiderweb Effect
- Golden Ratio/Mean Spiral from two different calculations
- If you copy the Golden Mean Spiral several times and use the same center point, then place it in a circle, you obtain another means of viewing a vortex. This can also be done with any calculable spiral such as the Fibonacci spiral.
- Zero Point
- Harmonics of Sound
- As you contemplate this image, the beginning of the study of Character Math seems to appear. This is a one dimensional look at the polar grid which is actually 3 dimensional. The study of music and how it pertains to the Flower of Life and the polar grid, yields harmonic calculations which describe other proportional properties in Sacred Geometry. Phi Harmonics research continues at San Graal School of Sacred Geometry. There are links on the front page to other articles and downloadable music files which are pertinent to the study of The Language of Light, according to Phi and the Vibration of our Universe.
- Calculating the polar grid from a different perspective we get the harmonics of music equaling the twelfth root of two, which is the standard for tuning harmonics as we know them
- The Donut Effect
- Conical Hats
- 12 Spiraling Cones Around 1 – Creation
- Flower of Life
- Sacred Geometry
- Metatron’s Cube
- Zero Point
- Rods and Cones All Seeing Eye
- The Court Jester and the Fleur de Lis (Flower of Life)
- Hermes Trismegistus: The Emerald Tablets of Thoth
- Gordian Knot: Eclipse of Time and Consciousness