How strange this dream. I was in control of time but not situations. I was aware that I was dreaming. This dream was so strange that I used my remote control to pause scene and replay trying to figure out what was going on, and what it meant. I may need some help from the wise and the ancients interpreting some of the archetypes.
Looking inside an underwater terrarium, a giant fish tank unlike the aquarium where you have one glass wall, but a gigantic box of glass walls you can walk 360 degrees around.
A baby monkey-elephant hybrid that was swimming towards me. I asked the person next to me how this animal that I suspected was a land mammal could survive underwater and not drown. It was a special money-elephant that lived under sea and could breathe apparently.
A baby whale-elephant hybrid. Slowly swimming up behind the money-elephant. I saw it as harmless but as it approached the money-hybrid It became more whale like with a giant eel like unhinged jaw ready to eat monkey elephant. Monkey elephant knew it was dangerous without turning around and could feel it coming and started to paw at glass frantically, turning into a snow lepord – elephant hybrid as danger increased.
Whale-elephant also shifted into a snow lepord-whale as it grew more predatorial. Predator big the neck of prey and ravaged its neck trying to tear its head off. both animals grew more snow lepord like and one was larger than the other, but otherwise by the end of the battle attack, both were snow tigers, no longer snow lepord or whatever they were hybrid-with before. The smaller survived the battled, fully intact, unscathed. It was a miracle.
- To see a tiger in your dream, represents power and your ability to exert it in various situations. The dream may also indicate that you need to take more of a leadership role. Alternatively, the tiger represents female sexuality, aggression, and seduction. To dream that you are attacked by a tiger, symbolizes repressed feelings or emotions that frighten you. To see a caged tiger in your dream, suggests that your repressed feelings/emotions are on the verge of surfacing.
- To see a whale in your dream, represents your intuition and awareness. You are in tuned with your sense of spirituality. Alternatively, a whale symbolizes a relationship or business project that may be too big to handle. You are feeling overwhelmed. The dream may also be a pun on “wailing” and a desire to cry out about something.
- To see a monkey in your dream, symbolizes deceit, insight and intuition. Those around you are working to advance their own interest. Alternatively, monkeys indicate an immature attitude, a playful nature and the mischievous side of your personality. Consider also the significance of the Three Mystic Monkeys who cover their eyes, ears and mouth to mean that they see no evil, hear no evil and speak no evil.
- To see an elephant in your dream, indicates that you need to be more patient or more understanding of others. Or perhaps there is a memory that you are holding on to for too long. You need to let go of the past. The elephant is also a symbol of power, strength, faithfulness and intellect. Alternatively, the elephant’s introverted personality may be a reflection of your own personality. In particular, if you see a white elephant, then it symbolizes royalty.
- Thriving in an environment that most would consider unfriendly or harsh. Strength in action (especially through silence) and personal power. Decisiveness, the attitude of “act now, think later,” extremely in touch with basic instincts. Smooth in action and capable, with an edge of danger.